* Depending on the architectural design, façades are used for high-rise buildings and may include other features such as
decorative aluminum cladding.
* Soundproofing, thermal insulation, and ensure maximum daylight
* Variety of models and different architectural types.
* Can achieve European standards in aspects such as sound proof and thermal insulation, as well as water tightness.
* Used in hi-tech, often shaped architectural building designs.
* Easy in construction and lightweight.
* Light weight, high strength and durable
* High economics through the life of the building.
* Profile bars are extruded from advanced aluminum alloys, meeting European standards.
* Glass: single, safety, tempered, heat strenthened, art and double glazing (filled with inert gas for soundproofing and heat insulation) glasses.
* The gasket system is made from EPDM which has excellent anti-violet ray effect , and sealing properties.
* Façade Application
Surface types of façade:
Façade with external cappings (horizontal and vertical):
This structure provides a visible framework and has the
advantage of providing a solid and reliable outside appearance.
In addition, due to the wide range of Eurowindow aluminum
painting technology available, customers have a multiple
choice of aluminum cladding colors, so creating the required or
desired look for the building.
Façade composed of hidden and exposed aluminum
cappings: This combination creates highlighted horizontal and
/ or vertical lines on the building outside surface.
Façade without aluminum capping: This structure has the
advantage to create a very flat and homogeneous surface which
looks like a huge glass panel when viewed from the outside.
This is not only convenient for incorporating colorful glass
panels, but it is also suitable for big electronic advertising
| Stick systems comprise a number of component parts,
including aluminum extrusions, sheet, cappings; glass, various
other hardware and fixings, the component parts of which are
all manufactured and processed at the factory. While assembly,
installation, sealing and finishing works are all implemented
at the job site. The stick curtain wall system can be used
for every building surface type, but is especially suitable for
sophisticated, multiple jointed and faceted structures.
Unlike Unitized systems, stick systems are installed
component by component at the jobsite, gradually constructing
the support frame to which is subsequently added the glazing
The basic construction sequence for stick system cladding
can be summarized as:
* The mullion bars are first installed and connected in series, •
stage by stage
* The transom bars are installed to mullion bars, to form a •
structural frame or grid.
| * Finally, glass and aluminum panels are installed and finished with sealants.
* Safe structure and waterproofing as well
* The biggest advantage of the Stick design and construction method is flexibility in transportation, construction and
* Allows to construct projects with high complexity, such as inhomogeneous and irregular, complex surfaces.
* The quality control at site is more difficult than that of the Unitized systems, as it requires highly skilled workers and to be
monitored by many skilled engineers at site.
* The construction process takes longer and requires many steps to be implemented at site
* The assembly and construction mostly takes place outside the building so equipment requirements and logistics must is
carefully prepared in advance.
* Requires warehouse area at site, in order to store and manage materials in the construction process.
Structure of Stick systems with decorative aluminum capping
| Unitized systems are curtain wall systems manufactured,
processed and completed into modules in the factory, then
they are transported to site for installation. Unitized curtain
wall systems are best employed for buildings with uniform
surfaces, including many panels of the same type and same
The characteristics of the Unitized installation method, are
that all aluminum and glass frame panels are manufactured and
assembled in the factory, – called a Module.
These finished Modules are then transported from factory
to site and installed using specialized equipment to lift them
to the required position. The Modules are attached to the
building, generally by channel anchor systems previously cast
into the structure of the building when the concrete of the
floor slabs were cast. A very important feature of which being
that the position of anchors will be very critical and must be
closely monitored by engineering teams and survey equipment
* Ensure aesthetic features thanks to its uniform surface.
* Installation is very quick, therefore able to meet tight installation programmes.
* Product quality is very high, since module assembly is all carried out under factory conditions and controls.
* Since modules are connected to each other by dry gaskets, the system can accommodate significant building movements due to
wind and even earthquakes.
* Excellent waterproof construction, plus sound and thermal insulation features.
* Occupy less space and area at the construction job site
* Large modules and frames provide good visibility for the tenant and excellent structural aesthetic for the building in general.
* The Unitized system price is higher than Stick systems.
* The module transportation to the site is more complicated.
Components of Unitized curtain wall system without decorative aluminum cladding
This article has been viewed: 9149